EOS CCA - EOCCA is pit bull-stop calling
EOCCA is maniacal and quite rude.My cell phone was associated with some female (which I am not).
when I called to remove my number, the guy was rude, obnoxious, TOLD me to wait on hold. He was then quite accusatory, asking several times if I truly did not know this female. I have no idea who or what EOCCA is but based on how I was treated, I hope EOCCA continues to receive horrible reviews until they put some people with intelligence on the other end of the phone line.
Stop calling me you pit bull organization.Thank you!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Andalusia Alabama branch likes to text and Facebook their customers as well as take pictures of their employees and have group texts making fun of them. Also Vickie and..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."